Career as a
Clinical Research Associate I Program
PSI’s Clinical Research Associate (CRA) I program is designed for those with a healthcare/study coordinator background and no industry experience as a monitor. The course provides practical, hands-on training as it relates to the CRA I job function, and covers core sponsor and research site activities that promote the successful monitoring of clinical trials.
In the program, Good Clinical Practice (GCP) skills are reinforced through a combination of activities, including lectures, case studies, scenario reviews, homework assignments, and supplemental reading. We will follow an ICH global GCP framework making it appropriate for global audiences. The course is built on personal monitor training experiences and is designed to prepare individuals for clinical monitoring in the field.
The resources required to take this remote course are an Internet connection, your computer and Course materials. We will use Zoom video meetings and will provide you with the links to actively participate in visual presentations remotely.
Am I eligible?
To apply, we’ll need to verify that you have performed essential duties in a study coordinator role for at least two years, or have a combination of education or experience in the following:
- Relevant educational background, such as MD, PharmD, RN or university/college degree in life sciences and/or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience that presents the required knowledge, skills and abilities, including understanding of medical test results. (Equivalency is defined as a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a health care or clinical environment, where relevant experience has been gained in clinical trials, medical research, medical terminology or healthcare.)
- Relevant therapeutic experience to meet the needs of current regional projects and/or reasonable ability to resource to study
- Favorable feedback and recommendation of Interview panel to hire candidate
- Valid country driver’s license, where applicable
- 25+ years of successful clinical trial delivery
- Friendly & secure workplaces
- Open-door, open-minded policy
- Cross-cultural experiences
- Well-established infrastructures
- Rewarding environment & benefits
- Opportunities for growth
- Developed systems & quality standards
- Named one of Philadelphia’s Best Places to Work for 2018-2022
As a truly global company, we recognize that diversity is one of our greatest strengths. Our team members, with their unique skill sets, contribute to our culture of mutual support and accountability.
No matter where our colleagues are located, team collaboration is high on our agenda. Whether that’s within study teams, communicating remotely, in departmental global meetings, and team building events. We always care, listen, and respect each other.
Our 25-year history of organic growth is full of examples of individuals joining and growing their careers into roles such as department heads, country managers, or leaders of functional groups.
We’re searching for people with an unquenchable drive, hunger for learning, hard work, resilience, and creative discontent. We will hire for the mindset and vigorously train for the skill, not the other way around.
At PSI, we’re proud to offer generous benefits, including:
- Generous time-off
- Flexible working environments
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Competitive compensation & health benefits
- Immediately vested 401(k) with employer match
The PSI Advantage
About PSI CRO
We are a passionate CRO. In today’s environment, we dare to be different. A dynamic, global company, we bring together more than 2,700 driven & dedicated people.
We work on the front line of medical science, changing lives, and bringing new medicines to those who need them.
We are the company that cares – for our staff, our clients, our partners, and for the quality of work that we do. And since 1995, we’ve built our reputation on service and delivery.
When you join PSI CRO, you aren’t just joining the next CRO on the list.
You’re joining a team that’s passionate about the work they do in more than 60 offices all around the world. You’re working with colleagues making an impact, and you’re raising the bar each and every day. You’re curious, and your professional goals focus on doing something significant. Making a contribution by doing the right thing is important to you. You want to make a difference.
Ready to join the team? Learn more and apply today. We can’t wait to see what makes you #PSIProud