PSI CRO Canada
2023 Benefits Summary
Employees working full-time are eligible to participate in the PSI Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Disability plans as of the first of the month after their hire date.
Medical - Green Shield Canada
- No annual deductible
- 100% EHS co-insurance
- Semi-private hospital accommodations
- Paramedical maximum: $500 per practitioner
- Included paramedical services: acupuncturist, certified athletic trainer, chiropodist, chiropractor, registered psychologist, dieticians (with referral), Master of Social Work (MSW) naturopath, osteopath, physiotherapist, podiatrist, registered massage therapist, speech therapist.
Prescription Drug Coverage - Green Shield Canada
- Pay direct drug card – included
- No deductible per prescription
- 100% co-insurance
Vision - Green Shield Canada
- Benefit period – 24 months
- $250 for adults and children per benefit period
- No annual deductible
- 100% co-insurance maximum – $1,500 per calendar year
- Orthodontia coverage available for individuals up to age 18 – $1,500 coverage
Paid Time Off
PTO Hours/Years *
Up to 20
Up to 160
3rd Anniversary **
5th Anniversary **
8th+ Anniversary **
- There are fixed holidays based on the province that you reside in.
- In addition to the PSI fixed holidays, you are allowed two floating holidays per calendar year if hired on or before June 30. If hired after this date, you are allowed one floating holiday until the start of the next calendar year. Floating holidays may be used at any time.
As an employee of the company, you will be eligible to receive three recharge days if you start on or before March 31. Recharge days are prorated for the remainder of the year based on an employee’s start date.
Years of Service Awards
- Full-time, active employees become eligible for a service award in the year they complete 3, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, and 30 years of service.
- Employees will be able to select from an array of gifts in recognition of their tenure.
*Days and hours are accrued based on time worked per pay period
**Accrual of additional time begins at the start of the pay period following your anniversary
Note: “Anniversary” refers to the completion of the specified number of years of employment (i.e., 3rd anniversary means completion of 3 years, starting the 4th year of employment).
PSI provides a 50K life insurance program.
Long Term Disability
Employee Assistance Program
- The Employee Assistance Program is offered at no out of pocket cost for the employee.
- Covers employees, spouses/partners, children under 25 years of age, and dependents.
- Offers counseling in many areas, including marital and relationship support, stress and anxiety, depression, substance abuse, legal and financial support, grief and bereavement, family and parenting challenges, anger management, diet and nutrition, self-esteem, work-related stress, harassment, violence, career and vocational, and HealthCare navigation.
Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) and Tax Free Savings Account (TFSA)
- Employer matching – 80%
- Max employer contribution – 4%
- Employee contribution required to maximize employer contribution – 5%
The above provisions are abbreviated. The complete terms and conditions are in the group insurance policy and/or plan document. Please refer to these documents for additional information. In all cases of conflict, the official plan documents will govern.
What makes PSI unique?
- 25+ years of successful clinical trial delivery
- Friendly & secure workplaces
- Open-door, open-minded policy
- Cross-cultural experiences
- Well-established infrastructures
- Rewarding environment & benefits
- Opportunities for growth
- Developed systems & quality standards
As a truly global company, we recognize that diversity is one of our greatest strengths. Our team members, with their unique skill sets, contribute to our culture of mutual support and accountability.
No matter where our colleagues are located, team collaboration is high on our agenda. Whether that’s within study teams, communicating remotely, in departmental global meetings, and team building events. We always care, listen, and respect each other.
Our 25-year history of organic growth is full of examples of individuals joining and growing their careers into roles such as department heads, country managers, or leaders of functional groups.
We’re searching for people with an unquenchable drive, hunger for learning, hard work, resilience, and creative discontent. We will hire for the mindset and vigorously train for the skill, not the other way around.
Do you want to make a difference?
Do your professional goals focus on doing something significant, contributing by doing the right thing? Do you want to be part of a dynamic, sincere, and vibrant company where people matter, each project is unique, and the goal is to ensure outstanding results for our clients?
Discover PSI and give your best to what may become the most exciting professional challenge in your career.