Last revision on 20 September 2023
PSI CRO AG and PSI Pharma Support America, Inc. (PSI, we), is a global contract research organization that provides clinical research services.
This Data Privacy Notice explains how PSI collects, uses, stores, and shares your personal information.
WHICH OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION PSI NEEDS TO COLLECT
When PSI is considering your candidacy, we will review the information you provided to us about yourself, as well as information generated during interviews with you, including questionnaires you completed. We may also collect information about you from other relevant legitimate sources like from the references you provided to us and publicly available media. We may cooperate with a recruitment agency; in which case they may obtain information directly from you and share with us.
Normally, we will obtain and process the following information:
- Identification and contact: name, surname, sex, postal address, phone number, email address, etc.
- Qualification and professional experience: education, work experience, language skills, former employment, certificates, licenses, professional membership, awards, publications, information captured on the CV.
If you wish to share additional information at your will, PSI may decide to retain this information as well.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
PSI will be processing your personal information in accordance with the applicable laws for considering your candidacy, namely for:
- Asking you to complete questionnaires, obtaining opinion of your former employer or from other contacts that you provided to us in the references.
- Processing your requests for the execution of your data privacy rights; for disclosing information at the time of inspections to which we may be subject.
- Registering you in our visitor log if you come for an interview to a PSI office; in combining information about your application with information about other candidates to learn more about how PSI can improve staff recruitment.
- Keeping your information in our database so that PSI can consider you for other vacancies in case your application is not successful at the time you first applied if you have given your consent.
WHO WILL ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
PSI is a global company, and PSI staff who will view your application may be in countries other than the country in which you applied. PSI will also involve external companies that help us managing the application process, including look for candidates, as well as performing background checks in compliance with the applicable law. PSI may also need to engage external service providers to help PSI analyzing and improving our internal processes.
HOW LONG YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL BE KEPT
If PSI engages you, we will keep your personal information as a member of our personnel. If we do not, we shall retain your personal information as the applicable law requires and then delete the information.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You can request access to your personal information, ask to correct and erase your information. You can also request that we stop processing your personal information or object to some information processing that we described in this Notice. In case we process your personal information based on your consent, as explained above, you can withdraw your consent and claim your right to data portability. We will consider all such requests in accordance with the applicable laws.
You may ask for more information, request execution of your rights and send any other enquiries to PSI Data Protection Officer at privacy@psi‑cro.com
If you are a resident of California, please read PSI’s California-specific Description of Privacy Rights